Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back To The Language

So, I've been studying Japanese for a while now and realized I don't have anything to look back on to see if I've made any progress.

Tada!!!...
Updates:
1. I've started Remembering the Kanji 1 by James W. Heisig. As of today I am on kanji 514 out of 2,200. Not doing to bad if I say so myself. I'd say I'm able to remember between 80-90% while reviewing in Anki.
2.Working my way through Tae Kim's Grammar Guide. I've got a basic understanding of what's being explained, but it's going to take time and practice to get it cemented in my head.
3. Vocab...ugh! But without it, there is no language. I've yet to figure out a way to seriously study vocab while liking it.
4. In regards to #3, I have been watching almost nothing but J-dramas. I think I've fallen in love. :) I've been watching/listening and trying to soak up vocab by osmosis.
5. Do not be alarmed if some of the posts do not make sense. That's just my alter ego trying to speak out. Ignore her!

No comments:

Post a Comment